Lease Information 7312 NE 143rd St. Kenmore --- Lower
1) Monthly rent is $1250 plus utilities (gas and electric). Water/Sewer/Trash paid by owner/landlord.
2) Utilities; Utility charges are billed with the rent at a rate of $100 per month.
(Total Rent + Utilities = $1350).
3) Security deposit is $1500. The Deposit and First month’s rent must be paid in full before occupying the home.
4) Rental term:
The apartment will be rented “
5) - Complete applications,
- Copy of Drivers License,
- $20 application fee (required of all applicants over the age of 18).
- Last two pay stubs.
- Students, please provide a copy of College transcripts.
- Self-Employed, two recent bank statements, and 2 years tax returns.
6) References, including a credit report, will be checked and verified.
7) Criteria for application approval include:
- sufficient income
- favorable rental history
- favorable credit history
- NO Bankruptcies
8) Smoking, vaping, e-cigs, candles, and incense are strictly prohibited anywhere on the property, inside or outside. Penalty is loss of deposits, or eviction, or both.
9) When applications are approved, applicants may accept the offer of tenancy by signing a rental agreement, and paying the first months rent and the deposit. At the time you are approved, you may be one of several approved groups or individuals. The home goes to the first approved individual/family/group that pays and signs a rental agreement.
Thank you for your interest in our home. We hope you will enjoy living here.